End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
Tenants of a property are often expected to keep the houses in the best of conditions. There are a handful of reasons on why they should be kept clean at all costs. One of the main reasons is because the owners might deduct money from the refundable fund, which the tenants would have paid, at the start of their tenure. This is a time, where one might need a helping hand to bail out of the situation.
Here is where end of tenancy cleaning London comes to the rescue, with their complete set of workers, who will work on different segments of your property, regardless of the minimum time, which they might receive as a matter. They are skilled and efficient in what they perform and will ensure to deliver all their possible services in quickest by the time they will receive.
For those who opt for these services, here is a checklist, which might come handy when you are performing the cleaning process in the entire house are as follows,
General EOT Checklist Points
- Main Room Walls
- All Doors, including backdoors and bathroom doors
- Complete Window set, which includes curtains, wedges, handles, sills.
- Ceilings, room corners, wall hanging portraits and miscellaneous show pieces
- Plug points and electrical circuits, hanging objects such as chandelier,
- All furniture in the living room, such as the wall shelf, cupboard, dining table, computer table, and other similar stuff
- Carpets and Upholstery items
- Book Shelves and table lamps are to be cleaned
- Bedroom furniture such as bed and mattresses are to be cleaned.
- Air Conditioners are to be cleaned and taken care of.
- Cleaning of sink and main pipes along with the removal of lime scales
- Cleaning of electrical appliances such as chimneys, microwave Owens, toaster, fridge, hot water kettle is required
- Removal of grime from objects like extractor and removal of stain grease off chimneys.
- Cleaning kitchen walls and polishing of tiles is needed.
- Toilet seats and pan required to be cleaned, for ensuring proper and effective sanitization
- Shower nozzles, pipes, bathtubs and fittings to be duly cleaned and secured to be in working condition.
- Water heaters are to be taken care off. More often than usual, the water corrosion results in leakage of water, which can be hazardous.
- Complete sanitization of floors and tiles will ensure the cleanliness to be top notch.
- Drain pipes filters are to be cleaned and maintained from grime and stains
- Mirrors are not to be missed at any costs as they are often found with stain marks.
These were some of the basic lists of modifications, which is to be taken care of by the tenant. More importantly, an owner will first investigate these things at the time you leave the house and will ensure no qualms in deducting the amount from the safety deposits, even if he finds a single piece of malfunctioning or a sloppy look at the living room.
So ensure to avail the services of End of tenancy cleaners to ensure the overall condition of your property.