Cleaning your house faster and easier is very important especially to busy working moms or anyone. To still have time left to enjoy other activities after cleaning, follow these simple tips for cleaning your house fast.
1. Planning and organizing tasks that should be done is an important part of cleaning. Create a list of the areas that are in need of cleaning and the other household chores that need doing. Include on your list the things you will need to clean those particular areas. After you make a list, you can now proceed with cleaning. Having that list, you will have a guide on where you will begin and what you will do first. To also help you clean faster, you should not forget to put the cleaning tools in one location or in a bucket so that you can locate them easily.
2. When cleaning the bathroom always start by picking up clutter on the floor. You should also remember to remove the rags. After that, you can now proceed with the mirrors in the bathroom. This will be followed by the walls, shower, and tub. Proceed to clean the toilet after that. Make sure to clean the bowl and tank cover.The last is the floor, start cleaning the area far from the doorway, then move closer to the doorway until you have finished all the surface of the floor.
3. If you know where to start, it will also be easy cleaning the bedroom. The first thing you need to do is to remove the bed sheet and pillow cases. Has it washed during the morning? Put them in the washing machine then in the dryers; then you can proceed in cleaning the bedroom.
4. Always a rule in cleaning is to remove clutter. Put them in the right place. You can start dusting the cabinets, tables, and other furniture. Then the wall and ceiling and when cleaning these areas start first away from the doorway. Continue cleaning the ceiling and walls until you reach the doorway. Then you can use a vacuum cleaner for cleaning the floor. Then put clean the bed sheet and pillow cases back again. You are now finished cleaning the bedroom.
5. For carpet, regular vacuuming is an essential carpet or rug maintenance procedure which must regularly be accomplished to lessen the volume of collected dust, dirt compounds, and germs in it. This regular exercise is recommended not only to uphold the health of your carpet; regular dirt removals also assist in enhancing the interior air quality and lessening contact to indoor airborne allergies. But if you want to get the job done right, hire professional carpet cleaning Chigwell company.
You can now proceed cleaning the dining area, living room, and kitchen after you cleaned the bathroom and bedrooms. For you to not have to go back to the areas you already finished cleaning, the same rules apply of starting cleaning far from the doorway and at the top until you reach the bottom and the doorway to remove all dirt completely. Read More
Cleaning your home regularly is definitely a good thing to do. However, most people just get rid of surface dirt and in this respect, your home can be cleaner. It is for this reason that deep cleaning your home at least once a year is advised. This type of cleaning involves greater detail with more attention being given to every area of the house. Deep cleaning requires commitment and time but in the end, you will be delighted to have a sparkling home. In addition to thorough cleaning, disinfecting the areas is also a must with deep cleaning. So why should you deep clean your home once a year? The following are the benefits of going that extra mile to deep clean.
Get Rid Of Germs
The first and perhaps the most obvious reason to deep clean your home is to get rid of the germs. Bacteria and viruses are the culprits when it comes to causing infections. To this end, you will eliminate the hazardous germs while giving your family a better living space free from the germs. Keep in mind that deep cleaning entails disinfecting the house and in this light, you get rid of all disease causing pathogens that may be lurking in your home.
Enhance Indoor Air Quality
Another great reason to deep clean your home is to enhance the indoor air quality. Carpets, curtains, walls and even furniture that undergo a deep cleaning will be free from dust and other allergens. Consequently, indoor air will be fresher and this is a plus for the whole family. Keep in mind that allergens like dust can lead to illnesses like asthma and preventing this problem is the way to go. In addition, a deep cleaning will eliminate any mold present in the home. It will also discourage the formation of mold. Mold is responsible for a host of respiratory sicknesses.
While undertaking a deep one off cleaning, you will be in a position to eliminate items you no longer use and keep those that you use. This is a sure way to eliminate clutter while keeping the home neat and attractive. Finally, a deeply cleansed home will eliminate stress and anxiety making sure that you and your family are happier. Doing this once a year will also help in reducing repairs and maintenance. Wear and tear is many times caused by dirt corrosion and this will actually save you money. There are many other merits on why you should deep clean your home at least once a year. Read More
When most people are asked if they would like to know the secrets of effective house cleaning that doesn’t take up hours and hours of their busy lives they would of course say yes.
The average homeowners are busy people. Full time jobs, kids & pets don’t leave a lot of leisure time. And when people do finally get some spare time, they obviously don’t want to spend it all cleaning their home.
In this article we are going to discuss simple cleaning hacks that can save the average busy home owner hours from their weekly cleaning commitments.
Have Your Tools & Cleaning Supplies Positioned Strategically Throughout Your Home
First of all, you cannot effectively clean your house if you do not have the right tools and a full supply of cleaning solutions in stock.
If you have a multi story home, you will want to keep a set of supplies for each floor, so that you don’t waste precious time and energy running from one floor to another just to get the glass cleaner.
This also goes for vacuum cleaner. Have the most powerful one on the floor where there is the most traffic, and keep a lighter one where there aren’t as many dirty feet and paws walking and running over the carpets. But always be prepared to call professional carpet cleaning Wandsworth company.
The same holds true for mops, dusters, and everything else, keep them strategically placed around your home.
Once you have a full arsenal of supplies for each floor, pat yourself on the back, you are already much better off than you were when you had one can of toilet bowl cleaner for three floors!
While different people prefer using different cleaning products and tools, as a general rule of thumb, every household should have the following cleaning supplies:
. All-purpose cleaning spray
. Toilet cleaner
. Scouring powder
. Paper towels
. Nylon-bristle scrub brush with a short handle
. Window cleaner
. Newspaper for mirrors and windows
. furniture polish
. garbage bags
. vacuum cleaner or cleaners
A great tip to make your cleaning time more bearable is to listen to music.
Music can really help to keep you in good spirits, especially when you have been cleaning for hours and hours.
The Dreaded Red Wine Stain
One of the most important elements of most peoples homes is the cleanliness of their carpets. It’s most peoples worse nightmare when they spill or see someone spill red wine! While there are many tips and tricks available online for removing this type of stain, the most effective is to use salt.
By sprinkling a thick layer over the affected area and then leaving for an hour will ensure the salt absorbs the wine, making brushing away the dried red wine particles easy. It’s important to note that the quicker the affected area is sprinkled with salt the better.
We hope you have found the article useful and can utilize at least one tip to save you some cleaning time, allowing you to do something relaxing and enjoyable instead! Read More